We are looking for an experienced Manager to join our rapidly developing team in Harrogate. Having recently seen exponential growth and in line with our 3-year progression plan we are now looking for someone to come and lead our team to the next level. The Trading Manager will manage a team including sales and account managers. They will be responsible for trading their own key relationships across petfood and the meat industry.
- Responsible for nurturing key accounts to ensure we maximise all opportunities
- Develop, support and grow a trading team in line with our progression plan
- Work closely with the team to ensure we deliver outstanding service to our customers and suppliers
- Report and collaborate directly with the MD to ensure we are utilising our inventory to its fullest potential thus maximising profitability
- Improve profitability by delivering improved prices and volumes on a consistent basis
As this is a new position it will offer the right person the opportunity to excel, really put their mark on the role and shape the success of the team. They will play a pivotal role in our future and as such this is an extremely exciting time to join.
We would expect this person to:
- Have an understanding and experience of either the petfood and / or meat industry
- Attention to detail, organised with an analytical mind
- Confident to negotiate at a senior level
- Ability to lead, nurture and support your Trading Team
- At least 3 – 4 years industry relevant experience
- Energy, passion and a sense of fun