Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable team? We are a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions.
By joining the Buitelaar Procurement & Planning team, you will play a pivotal role in the buying and booking in of fat cattle and ensuring a consistent supply of quality livestock into our chain. You’ll be joining us at a very exciting time in our business development, within a period of strong growth and opportunity; you’ll be given all the training and support you need to fast-track your way to becoming a key part of our team.
We are looking for an outgoing, driven and trustworthy graduate with excellent communication skills and a passion for livestock. This is a great opportunity to join and work within an entrepreneurial agricultural company and benefit from a 12-month intensive training programme offering:
- Extensive office-based training.
- Exposure to all business areas
- Responsibility & ownership of projects
- Access to Senior Management
- A designated mentor to support you in your role.
- Opportunity to voice your ideas & run with them if they are right for us.
- A fun working environment within a great team
- 2:1 degree in agriculture or a related field
- A passion for livestock and agriculture
- On-farm work experience
- Outgoing and approachable
- Dedicated, reliable & trustworthy.
- Exceptional organisation and punctuality
- Exceptional communications, with a high attention to detail