Based at Buitelaar’s UK Head Office in Wrexham, the successful candidate will contribute to a thriving, fast paced business on a mission to provide excellent supply chain solutions to British farmers. Reporting to our Customer Care Manager, this role will work with all areas of business to ensure customer satisfaction is at the core of every decision and behaviour.
We’re looking to a recruit a friendly and outgoing individual who is driven to develop and progress their career. The key responsibilities include:
- Help build a sustainable customer base by building strong customer and supplier relationships
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide a solution where possible
- Manage repeat sales / procurement of cattle and associated products
- Directly provide support and procurement / sales coordination for the external team
- Work as a key CRM user and data entry governance, ensuring efficient use of data and client management
- Collect and report customer feedback to ensure that best practice is recognised and maintained
- Route planning for team members.
- Support the team with admin, data entry and online filing.
We’re looking for:
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills
- Customer Focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Excellent problem-solving skills: the ability to think quickly and critically
- Good organisation and ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Drive and motivation and ideally a passion for British agriculture
- A team player who will embrace the fun, enthusiastic, dynamic and fast-moving company culture
- Previous experience of a CRM
- High understanding of Excel