Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable team? Buitelaar is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions.
Joining Buitelaar at a very exciting time in our business development, you’ll be adding to a young, fun and fast-paced Marketing team. As an Agricultural Content Writer, you will be a pivotal cog in facilitating the strategy of content and articulating our message across multiple platforms, business areas and exciting projects.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly creative and detail-orientated Content Writer to write, develop, edit and publish engaging content for print, digital and social media platforms. This is a great opportunity to creatively tell the story of a fast-growing entrepreneurial agricultural company.
· Create clear, on-message written copy to promote our wide array of products and services enriching our sales materials, blogs, press releases, website copy, social media and email marketing.
· Research topics and industry trends to create content that is innovative and original.
· Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
· Create eye-catching and innovative headlines.
· Support other marketers to assist in the development and implementation of the long-term Marketing Strategy.
· Put forward creative ideas and suggestions to support marketing goals, entertain our audiences and engage new audiences.
· Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies, vision and messages and how the marketing contributes towards the delivery of them.
· Supporting marketing team in all related activities as and when required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Agriculture, English, Journalism or related field.
· 2 years’ experience of content writing.
· Working experience of SEO within content marketing.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a high attention to detail.
· A solid understanding, passion and appreciation for agriculture is required. Cattle industry experience is a favoured bonus.
· Creative thinker with good time management and organizational skills
· Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-moving environment with multiple projects.
· Marketing or related field: 2 years (Required)
Please submit a CV with relevant portfolio links and a cover letter.