An exciting new role to join an extremely forward-thinking team who have seen exponential growth over the last two years. The ideal person will have worked in either a petfood, meat, abattoir or a boning hall environment.
The role will require this person to;
- Visit facilities to ensure production is in line with the overall business strategy, goals and objective.
- Travel throughout the UK & Ireland
- Fact finding on visits.
- Trouble shooting & problem solving where necessary.
- Monitor, report and give feedback on production.
- Ensure systems & processes are maintained in a variety of locations.
- Maintain & develop relationships with key individuals at each site.
As this is a new position it will offer the right person the opportunity to excel, really put their mark on the role and shape the success of the team. They will play a pivotal role in our future and as such this is an extremely exciting time to join.
We would anticipate the successful candidate to;
- To have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar industry
- Driving License
- Experience using Office in particular Excel
- Be able to use own initiative.
- Be motivated & a self-starter.
- Have a passion for the industry.
- Hard worker & a willingness to go the extra mile.