Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and knowledgeable team? Buitelaar is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with additional divisions of pet food, raw materials and hide and skins.
Joining Buitelaar at a very exciting time in our business development, you’ll be adding to a young, fun and fast-paced Marketing team. As a Content Marketing Executive, you will be a pivotal cog in assisting the successful positioning of our overall marketing activities.
We’re looking for a self-motivated, highly creative, and detail-orientated individual to be responsible for providing administrative support and assist the rest of the marketing team in a variety of different duties.
- Manage social media pages, posting regular signed off content that adheres to our strategy
- Support Digital Marketing Manager in social media reporting, including social listening and keyword research
- Gather a variety of on-farm content such as videos, photography, testimonials, interviews etc. on a regular basis
- Keep up to date with the latest trends, highlighting key industry dates we should be contributing to
- Create clear, on message written copy to promote our brands and a wide array of products, services in the form of sales materials, blogs, press releases, website copy, social media, and email marketing etc.
- Create eye-catching and effective graphics for social media and email marketing campaigns as required
- Assist in launching new campaigns, including competitions for different channels
- Assist in developing the marketing content plan and bring new content ideas to life
- Submit creative and new ideas to enhance and grow the Group’s brands
- Assist at open days, shows and other events as required (this will also include updating social platforms and creating stories on the day)
- Day to day admin to include merchandise management, website updates etc.
- Assisting other members of the marketing team in various other duties
- Understand the company’s policies, vision, messages, and goals and how our marketing contributes towards the delivery of them.
- Have a minimum of a year’s marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, business, agriculture, English, Journalism or related field
- Basic understanding of SEO within content marketing & user search intent
- Experience of interviewing with and without camera work
- Basic understanding of social listening and keyword research
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to adapt tone of voice suited to different audiences
- Creative individual with a good eye for design
- A self-starter and self-motivated individual
- A creative thinker with good time management and organisation skills
- A proven ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-moving environment
- A proven ability to handle multiple projects and campaigns
- A thorough and diligent proof-reader
- An understanding, passion and appreciation for agriculture is required – experience in the cattle industry is a favoured bonus
- Confidence in public speaking
- Confidence in utilising a vlogging camera
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop and InDesign
- Understanding of content SEO optimisation