Amidst expansion of the Buitelaar Group Supply Chain, an exciting position has arisen within our Customer Care Team.
Established in 1922, with nearly 100 years and five generations of success behind it, the Buitelaar Group specialises in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager, this role will be based out of our offices near Chester. You will primarily be onboarding, developing, and promoting strong relationships with new and existing farms as we look to expand our supplier and customer base. Supporting our strategic livestock plan, candidates require strong communication and organisational skills to enhance and support our Company sales effort. Any background and / or knowledge of the livestock industry is desirable.
- Grow and develop sales throughout our full product range.
- Developing existing and new customer ledger.
- Develop and support existing relationships with suppliers while being know for offering superior customer service.
- Offer quality products and practical advice that adds value to the customer / supplier.
- Contribute fresh ideas on how to grow sales.
- Build and maintain constructive relationships with all members of the team, working closely with field team and other divisions within the company.
- Assist with marketing campaigns and report on their success.
- Fully utilise the Sales / supply Support function including CRM.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be agriculturally & commercially aware.
- Have a proven track record of working in a sales role.
- Be highly motivated.
- Be able to build good business relationships with professional farmers over the phone.
- Be efficient in time management and able to work effectively on your own initiative.
- Enjoy working to targets and achieving goals.
- Have a good understanding of Excel and other office software.