An exciting position has arisen to join our Calf & Cattle Sales Team in Chester.
Established in 1922, with nearly 100 years and five generations of success behind it, the Buitelaar Group specialises in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal.
Reporting directly to the UK Operations Manager, this role will be predominantly office based with occasional travel required..
The role will include:
- Booking transport in and out of the collection centre
- Co-ordinating/organising calf movements off site
- Use routing software to efficiently schedule & negotiate transport rates and costs
- Updating BCMS with calf movements in and out
- Arrange License Applications with APHA for the movement of TB-restricted calves from farms
- Update records using software packages provided
- Entering data through our ERP system
- Monitoring supplier data
- Producing weekly KPI’s for the Supply Chain
- Managing debtor’s ledger
- Completing any other duties as required from time to time
Experience with Livestock/Farming an advantage.
In return we will offer on the job training as well as additional relevant external training for this role.
If your passion is to progress your career in a fun and hardworking environment, then this is the role for you!