A position for a part time* administrator has arisen to join the Buitelaar Group within our highly driven and motivated team just outside of Chester.
Established in 1922, with nearly 100 years and five generations of success behind it, the Buitelaar Group specialises in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal. In addition, supporting business divisions include Hides & Skins, Raw Materials and Pet Food.
- Working as part of a busy team each Monday in our Collection Centre.
- On Collection days this role requires you to scan livestock passports, enter data through ERP system, answer the phone and deal with any queries, take payments and general administration duties.
- Other days your will be assisting the Customer Care team with administration duties.
- Pull information for reports needed by management.
- Deal with general queries in an efficient manner.
- Interacting with both internal and external suppliers.
- General administration duties.
The Ideal Candidate
- A sound educational background.
- Computer literacy, which also involves adequate knowledge on several computer software, such as Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both within a team and independently.
- A positive can do attitude.
- Comply and adapt to the company, suppliers, and clients’ requirements.
- A drive to meet the highest standards and take pride in their work.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with suppliers, clients, and co-workers.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package as well as a clear career progression plan should you desire.
* 3 days per week.