Are you a creative and commercially minded graduate, keen to make your mark in a growing business?
Established in 1922, with over 100 years and five generations of success behind it, the Buitelaar Group specialises in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal. In addition, supporting business divisions include Hides & Skins, Ingredients, Raw Materials and Pet Food.
Joining us at a very exciting time in our business development, within a period of strong growth, you’ll have every opportunity to truly prove yourself and fast-track into a pivotal role within the business.
Working within our young, dynamic and fast-paced marketing & sales teams, you’ll be constantly developing your skillset across a variety of marketing, sales and commercial projects.
As a Marketing & Sales Graduate, you’ll:
- Gain insight into different marketing & sales areas by collaborating with different team members on a wide range of projects.
- Assist the Head of Group Marketing with the delivery of the marketing strategy, ensure the team is working to budget & remaining on brand.
- Help implement new software throughout the wider team to support the Group brand.
- Gain experience of managing the day-to-day planning of both internal & external shows & events.
- Build your hard skills through the generation of key reports, presentations, marketing & meeting materials.
- Support the Marketing & Sales teams with campaign ideas, as well as highlighting new opportunities.
- Support the development of marketing content such as case studies, news articles and internal highlights.
- Act as a brand guardian across all external and internal communications ensuring that all marketing & sales activity adheres to brand guidelines. Provide support on templates, formatting of documents, reports, presentations and the creation of brand assets.
- At the end of the scheme, you will have opportunity to interview for a permanent role in Marketing or Sales, or potentially move to another department internally.
You’ll benefit from:
- A Full business induction with experience in every area of the supply chain.
- Responsibility & ownership of your own individual business project that will not only build your knowledge and skills but also benefit the business.
- Gaining exposure to a variety of different business divisions.
- Access to and support and guidance from Senior Management.
- Opportunity to voice your ideas and run with them if they’re right for us.
- Fast-track progression if you’re up for the challenge.
- A designated mentor to support you in your role.
- A fun, social working environment within a great team.
- Additional training / qualifications are supported should you wish to continue your development.
We’re big enough that there is plenty of opportunity for progression, but small enough that your voice will be heard!
We’re looking for:
- A 2:1 degree
- Exceptional communication skills with high attention to detail
- A driven, hardworking, and ambitious character
- A commercial interest & awareness
- A reliable, trustworthy team player
- Forward thinking and open-minded
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
It is essential that you have the same drive, enthusiasm, reliability and self-starting attitude that makes the business the market leader that it is.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package.