Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and young team? We are a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions, with additional divisions of pet food, raw materials and hides and skins.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be a pivotal cog in assisting the successful positioning of our marketing activities. As part of a growing team, this varied role will help deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns and organise successful shows & events to promote the Buitelaar brand and drive sales.
We are looking for a self-motivated and organised individual with an exceptionally creative side. Supporting the development of the long-term strategy of a fast-growing entrepreneurial agricultural company, this is an exciting position with opportunity for progression.
- Management of the day-to-day planning of shows & events, including pre and post event communications.
- Co-ordinate pre and post event activities through marketing promotion, logistics & set-up, and the creation of event-specific marketing collateral.
- Deliver email and postal marketing communications and campaigns from concept through to launch and reporting.
- Support in gathering regular on-farm content in the form of interviews, videos, photography, testimonials etc.
- Assist in the production of key content, marketing, promotional materials, and sales collateral.
- Conduct key marketing research to help make better informed decisions, improve marketing activity, and identify new opportunities.
- Track marketing performance, ROI on key responsibilities and prepare monthly reports for management.
- Put forward creative ideas and suggestions to support marketing goals and engage audiences.
- Where required, support other marketers in the delivery of all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Have a clear understanding of company’s policies, vision, messages and goals and how the marketing contributes towards the delivery of them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Business, Journalism or related field.
- 2 years of strong experience in marketing, events, Journalism, or related field.
- Exceptionally creative and ideas driven character with excellent organisational skills.
- A self-motivated, self-starter.
- An understanding, passion and appreciation for agriculture is required – experience in the cattle industry is a favoured bonus
- Proficiency in creative software (e.g. Adobe) & ability to design creative visuals.
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong written and verbal communications, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure, in a fast-moving environment with multiple projects.
- Strong experience working with CRM, social media, web analytics and SEO is a bonus.
- Interviewing experience – including experience of using video cameras
- PR experience
- Experience in Adobe suite
- Ample experience in events and coordination
- Understanding of content SEO and user search intent.