We’re looking for a bright, analytical, creative and ambitious graduate to become part of our fast paced and growing marketing department.
You’ll have a strong step in your stride and aspirations to develop and succeed whilst having a flexible approach. In return, we will support you in gaining knowledge and experience across different areas of Marketing.
We welcome people with opinions and ideas, and value passion and enthusiasm. You don’t need to have the experience if you have the ambitions and creativity to make an impact in our team.
Established in 1922, with nearly 100 years and five generations of success behind it, the Buitelaar Group specialises in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal. In addition, supporting business divisions include Hides & Skins, Raw Materials and Pet Food.
You will have opportunities to work on marketing for various areas of the company but the key focus with be on the supply chain and communication between Buitelaar and our current and future farmers. We pride ourselves on our public image and you will be part of maintaining and growing this amongst the agricultural community.
- Writing and creating content for press, social media and our website to a high written standard
- Representing the company across social platforms both corporate and our Calf Club – responding to enquires and comments in a professional manner
- Supporting the team with campaign plan ideas as well as finding new marketing opportunities
- Writing a quarterly internal newsletter for colleagues across the company
- Supporting the wider marketing team on day to day work
- Proof reading articles and publications
- Record keeping and marketing admin – this may include recording enquiries and forwarding to the relevant staff, ordering merchandise and events admin
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Good teamworking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing proficiency
- Detail orientated and able to proof to a high standard
- Organisational skills
- Commercial awareness
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Be looking to work and learn with a fun and dynamic team!
- Knowledge of the agricultural or meat industry
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
If you are looking for an opportunity to get into Marketing and gain experience in the field then please apply using the form below.