With five generations of experience behind us, we pride ourselves on being experts in bringing premium raw materials to both domestic and international pet food industries.
Our focus is putting the customer first, delivering superior products alongside exceptional service. There is no surprise we’ve won many awards in recognition for our continual commitments in the meat and pet food industry. Truly placing us as the partner of choice for both customers and suppliers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Compliance Co-Ordinator to join our growing Commercial Team in Harrogate.
The role of Commercial Compliance Co-Ordinator
This is a commercially and system focussed role helping to ensure all our documentation and specifications are kept up to date within the system. Assisting our sales team to ensure we work as efficiently as possible.
You will be responsible for maintaining all sales data in compliance with BRC, RTA and Organic certifying bodies and completing any audit required.
- Completing and maintaining all sales data and traceability information up to date and to BRC standard.
- Completing and maintain all product specifications for Buitelaar Foods.
- Completing audits with external parties
- Completing the NCR process with external suppliers.
- Ensuring all internal and external certifications are kept up to date.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Organised, proactive and have a hands-on approach
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience with external auditors (BRC level)