Buitelaar Group Overview
With five generations of experience behind us, we pride ourselves on being experts in bringing premium raw materials to both domestic and international pet food industries.
Our focus is putting the customer first, delivering superior products alongside exceptional service. There is no surprise we’ve won many awards in recognition for our continual commitments in the meat and pet food industry. Truly placing us as the partner of choice for both customers and suppliers.
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a Commercial Administration Assistant to join our growing Commercial Team in Harrogate.*
The role of Commercial Assistant
This is a commercially and systems focussed administrative opportunity. Reporting into our Business Unit Manager, you will assist the Sales, Operations and Senior Management Teams with a variety of business-critical tasks.
You will be responsible for inputting both orders and stock information into our NetSuite system, whilst assisting with multiple office related responsibilities.
- Assist the Pet Food, Pet Treats and Meat Sales Teams with processing and invoicing customer orders.
- Assisting the Operations and Logistics Teams with production planning and stock management.
- Supporting the Marketing and Insights with data input and key projects.
- Complete a range of office related tasks to ensure the whole team are working efficiently.
- General office management
- Act as a point of contact for customer queries and welcoming visitors to site.
Ideal Skill Set but not Essential
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Successful track record in administration/office management
- Organised, proactive and have a hands-on approach
- Experience with ERP systems
*This role would be suitable for Flexible/School hours