An exciting position has arisen to join our Calf & Cattle Sales Team in Chester.
Established in 1922, with nearly 100 years and five generations of success behind it, the Buitelaar Group specialises in providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions with a focus on British beef and rosé veal.
Reporting directly to the Livestock Director, this role will be a combination of office and field based.
- To act as key account manager for existing customer partnerships.
- Ensure a high level of service at all times.
- Onboarding and developing strong relationships with new farms as we look to expand our sales base.
- Handle any issues that may arise regarding, transport, calf health, in a timely, professional, and efficient manner.
- Cross sell other Buitelaar products to your customers.
- Follow up on new enquires through a variety of channels in a swift manner.
- Log all activities through our CRM system.
- Visit existing and new customers on a regular basis to maintain good relationships.
- Work with the Team in our collection centre each week, ensuring batches are ready and dispatched correctly.
- Hit key targets and objectives set.
The ideal individual will have;
- A passion for Agriculture.
- Knowledge of the livestock industry and across all breeds of cattle.
- Extremely motivated.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and as part of a team.
- Have a can-do attitude.
In return Buitelaar offers a competitive salary and bonus structure, with a progression plan for those that wish to advance their career. Training will be provided for this role and any advanced training would be supported.