Do you want to work as part of an enthusiastic, fun and young team? Buitelaar Group is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business providing sustainable, higher welfare beef supply chain solutions, with additional divisions of pet food, raw materials and hides and skins.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be a pivotal cog in assisting the successful positioning of our marketing activities. You’ll be joining Buitelaar at a very exciting time in our business development, helping to deliver a variety of multi-channel activities that are best suited to our marketing and sales goals.
You will work as part of a growing team to conduct market research, launch new and exciting campaigns and organise successful shows and events to help drive sales and brand promotion.
We’re looking for an energetic, self-motivated and organised marketing executive with an exceptionally creative side. This role will help and support the development of the long-term strategy of a fast-growing entrepreneurial agricultural company, to promote, develop and expand the brand.
- Management of the day-to-day planning of shows & events, including pre and post event communications.
- Support pre and post event activities through marketing promotion, logistics & set-up, and the creation of event-specific marketing collateral.
- Co-ordinate, create, schedule, and execute email and postal communications and campaigns from concept to launch and reporting.
- Assist in the production of key content, marketing, promotional materials, and sales collateral.
- Conduct key marketing research to help make better informed decisions, improve marketing activity, and identify new opportunities.
- Assisting other team members create branded content for social media.
- Put forward creative ideas and suggestions to support marketing goals, entertain our audiences and engage new audiences.
- Where required, support other marketers in the delivery of all aspects of the marketing mix, including gathering on-farm content.
- Have a clear understanding of company’s policies, vision and messages and how the marketing contributes towards the delivery of them.
- Track marketing performance and ROI on key responsibilities and prepare monthly reports for management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2 years’ experience in marketing, events or related field.
- A solid understanding, passion and appreciation for agriculture is required. Cattle industry experience is a favoured bonus.
- Exceptionally creative and ideas driven character with excellent organisational skills.
- Proficiency in creative software (e.g. Adobe) & ability to design creative visuals.
- Familiarity with CRM, social media, web analytics and SEO is a bonus.
- Proficient in MS Office, with strong written and verbal communications, with a high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-moving environment with multiple projects.